SKRE Extreme Gear Giveaway

Grumman

WKR
A lightweight long sleeve shirt. Preferably with a hood and thumb loops for the sleeves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rokslide and SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear have teamed up for an exciting opportunity for a Rokslide member to win free SKRE Gear. Winners will be randomly selected from the list of contributors on or about August 25th by the SKRE Extreme Mountain Gear staff.

Entering is simple-- What are your favorite or "MUST" have clothing pieces for archery season? Just Post your answer in the comments and be entered to win a $100 SKRE Gear gift card to augment your clothing arsenal!

f1b2cf1d5c8bfa079f4f60810255035e.jpg

**RULES***

To be eligible to win a participating member will have a minimum of 25 posts by the stated deadline of August 25th AND agree to post a first impressions of whatever was purchased with the gift card in the 2022 member review thread. Failure to comply with or attempt to bypass any rules will result in swift disciplinary measures up to and including permanent banning from the community.

Check out some of last years SKRE Extreme Gear giveaways at the links below
Link to the 2021 1st giveaway -->HERE winner of SKRE Kaibab short sleeve 150 and Uinta early season pants @Carr5vols
Link to the 2020 1st giveaway --> Here winner of SKRE Lost Peak Jacket @stonewall
Link to the 2020 2nd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 SS top @Ndbowhunter
Link to the 2020 3rd giveaway --> HERE winner of Kaibab 150 LS top @Sal552
Link to the 2020 4th giveaway --> HERE winner of Accelerator sock @timberland @jolemons @skyler_2010 @JPD350 @Northpark
Link to the 2020 Glassing Mitts-->HERE winner @Felix40
Link to the 2021 Merino giveaway-->HERE winner @three5x5
Link to 21 Uinta Pant & Kaibab top-->HERE winner @Carr5vols
Link to the 2021 Kaibab top & bottom-->HERE winner @Pn8hall[/USE[/B][/USE
[/B]
[SIZE=16px]
njinji wool toe socks! To try them is to love them![/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]

Injinji wool toe socks.

To use them is to love them.

DanimalW

WKR
Merino short sleeve for me, merino qz or hoodie, and light/breathable pants. All I need.

IdahoHntr

WKR
For archery season I have to have a lightweight base layer/sun cover style hoody. I like both merino and synthetic options. It's an all day item to keep me warm in the cool mornings and the sun off me during the middle of the day.

Roger17

Lil-Rokslider
Lightweight and highly breathable pants or pants with hip zips to vent the heat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kobudo

FNG
Merino wool socks for me. I also need a lightweight hoody.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

The new brown hardscrabble pant and jacket look way good! I used the hardscrabble when they first came out in mtn stealth and I was very happy with it.

herd90

Lil-Rokslider
Must have merino wool next to skin underlay.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk