SKRE 50% off

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
Pretty good deals at skregear
ipad corrected my spelling ... sire

One thing I noticed... SKRE doesn’t discriminate against the Big n Tall.

Sitka eliminated a lot of the 3XL/44R sizing in 2020. It is comforting to know that another company is picking up the slack of many others(Kuiu, FL, all stop at 2xl)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buck197

WKR
I came VERY close to grabbing a second one in the grey just to wear around, you can't beat that price, lordy. Totally happy with mine in stealth.

Buck197

WKR
Thanks for the post Fdh. First time hearing of these folks so I bought 2 merino wool items.

Eddie
I've got some of their Merino, It was my goto long john and held me pretty good when it hit 30 below here this winter, wouldn't have hung outside for to to long, but I fed horses and cattle in it this winter a bunch, good stuff.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Thanks Buck and good to hear.

Not likely to see < zero in N. AZ so I should be good to go.

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
Got my grey 3xl in a few days ago. Figured it would be on the large side as i normally wear large tall xl or xl tall as I am 6ft 4 inches and about 215. Thinking 2xl would be a better fit with just enough room to layer a bit. It looks well made and hood adjusts and fits well. Not as wind proof as I would have guessed is only minor concern.

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
BTW, Had a few questions and needed to clear up a mild problem and the customer service was excellent! Way to go SKRE! Real people that know their business and product. Refreshing!

slvrslngr

WKR
Anyone here have the Nebo rain gear? Opinions? I'm thinking the pants might be worth the gamble considering the price.

Okhotnik

WKR
Anyone here have the Nebo rain gear? Opinions? I'm thinking the pants might be worth the gamble considering the price.
I have the pants. I worn them a bit, some hiking and fishing. I have not yet put to really hard use.