Sitka Timberline sizing

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
How do the Timberline pants fit compared to normal sizing-as in Jeans or everyday pants?

I ask because kuiu pants always need to go up a size for me.

Thanks

I wear a 34x36 in "normal" jeans and most pants, the Timberlines I have are 36T and they're not loose but do need a belt. Length feels about right, maybe a hair loner than jeans but that could be due to fit.

H80Hunter

WKR
Same here though since timberlines are later season for me I order them in a 37 rather than 36 for a layer or two since I use them for coyote hunting a lot.

*zap*

WKR
I find them the same sizing as Kuiu. One thing is that to get the knee pad pockets in the right spot you need to find the length that does that...

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m a 34 in most anything and those fit fine. Issue I had and it could just be my build was how it was cut and the thick fabric felt uncomfortable/restrictive on my hips, a 35 or 36 probably would have solved that. For inseam and knee pad placement mine were a tall and I’m a 34 inseam, knee pads lined up just right.

Whitty

FNG
I am a 32 waist and went with 33's on the Timberlines. They are my favorite pant but the suspenders are too short...I have them maxed out and they still pull up in the crotch too much. That is my only complaint.

OP
Team4LongGun

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Gents-

Thank you all. I went with one waist size up for baselayers. Technically, you are all correct. True to size, and sizing up (y)