Sitka phone (live person only)

They wont answer the phone for a week,no reply on email on warranty/reto.
I don’t really care how busy they are they need to have customer service,which seems to be lacking most places.
Anyone have a direct number,ive tried all i can find.

I used their warranty page online. At first they didn’t want to help but a week later they sent me tracking info on a replacement jacket. They’re a big company

whaack

WKR
They wont answer the phone for a week,no reply on email on warranty/reto.
I don’t really care how busy they are they need to have customer service,which seems to be lacking most places.
Anyone have a direct number,ive tried all i can find.

First lite is the same way only way to get a hold of them is via chat. Been trying to return an item for two weeks.

Holidays baby!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCB

WKR
I used their warranty page online. At first they didn’t want to help but a week later they sent me tracking info on a replacement jacket. They’re a big company
They are a big company in the hunting space....Not big enough where you can't get a phone call from someone. I work in the industry for another big company (not clothing/apparel) and not having a direct line to talk to a human or at least get a call back within a day or so is B.S.

They are a big company in the hunting space....Not big enough where you can't get a phone call from someone. I work in the industry for another big company (not clothing/apparel) and not having a direct line to talk to a human or at least get a call back within a day or so is B.S.
I agree. I’ve worked in the retail world and it’s not hard to have a human voice to talk to. Using their warranty page online I had the same gentleman from start to finish that helped me.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
In talking with them, I've always got the impression they actually aren't all the "big" internally. Last time I submitted warranty online I had a live guy call me within 5 minutes. But that was 3-4 years ago, so obviously things could have gone downhill.

alecvg

Lil-Rokslider
Too bad to hear. I will say I had a warranty question with Kuiu recently. They answered the phone promptly and had a replacement shipped within days.

jayhawk

WKR
I talked to a guy about a warranty repair and had no problems getting the pants shipped, repaired, and returned. That was a few years ago, however.

vorfield

FNG
I had to call a couple times until I was able to get in contact with someone. Just gotta be persistent

I called last year with a question on cleaning my Blizzard jacket. I wasn't sure since it had down and synthetic insulation. They answered quickly, and were very helpful.