Sitka Pants Hip Vents

HUNT JR

WKR
Any idea why they don’t put vents in the mountain pants and timberlines? These pants seem like winners, but I hate not having hip vents.

Yeah it really is mind blowing. At this point stop being stubborn and just put hip zips in for the love of god. From a business standpoint they would sell so much more.

ljaq516

FNG
Yea I was seriously considering the Mountain pants but now I’m leaning towards the SG de havilland lite for the xl vents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump79

WKR
I know the Sitka pants are nice.. but I can't pay the price for what I feel like I'm getting. At the recent 40% off sales I think they are an excellent value but my Kuiu, First Lite, Eddie Bauer, Wrangler are all a lot less expensive & damn good.

jd1006

WKR
Hip vents in the mountain pants and ascent pants would make those pants much better than the competition. I have the equinox guard pants, and they work great in them—i like the fit of the mountain pants better though. I don’t think I’ve worn a pant with a fabric like the ascent…with hip vents it would be the best hot weather pant by a lot.

Hip vents in the mountain pants and ascent pants would make those pants much better than the competition. I have the equinox guard pants, and they work great in them—i like the fit of the mountain pants better though. I don’t think I’ve worn a pant with a fabric like the ascent…with hip vents it would be the best hot weather pant by a lot.
I agree with the ascents. Put hip vents and you cant touch them for early season. I will say i Just tried on a pair of KUIU Katana's and I think I will pick a paif of these up for my early mid season hunts. Until Sitka puts zips in pants I will use these Katana's.

GoDawgs48

FNG
How do the Equinox pants fit compared to the Mountain pants? Was looking at picking one or the other up soon.

IMO if Sitka added hip vents to the Timberline pants they’d far & away be the best pants on the market.