Sitka Flash Gaiters

Vandal 44

WKR
When a company goes above and beyond what they should do I feel that company should be recognized. We are quick to bash a company when they don't stand behind their product but slow to praise a company when they step up.

I have owned this pair of Sitka Flash Gaiters for about 3 years and use them a lot. Long story short I broke one of the male clips on the gaiter it was my fault it had nothing to do with a defect in the clip.

I sent an email Sitka to explaining how I broke the clip and it was my fault and asked if they could send me out a new male clip and if they had them to give me a call and I would get them my credit card # to pay for the part and shipping.

Sitka's response "we don't have those clips in stock however we will be sending you out a new pair of Flash Gaiters."

I would be happy with the new clip that cost 25 cents but to send out a new pair of gaiters that goes above and beyond.

Sitka will be getting more of my business.

kodiakfly

WKR
Good to hear.

I also like that when you call them, a person answers the phone and there's no phone tree or pressing 1. OR is the same way.

Busted the buckle on my Flash 20 and they shipped a replacement immediately. Pretty cool company.

md126

WKR
Same thing for me, emailed them about a set of rain gear I had a long time and had a problem with. Their response was basically "we don't make that line anymore (that's how old it was) We'll replace the gear free of charge. Just tell us which one and which size and camo pattern" World class customer service and a company that stands behind their product. I love Sitka Gear and have used alot of it in the field