sitka flash gaiters

has anyone run these? thoughts?

im still in the market for a low cut gaiter i like. i thought i had found it in the OR flex tex II but ive torn up two pairs this season.
OR endurance held up well last season, but i dont like the cut.
recently bought some rab latok mid but theyre too big for my bird ankles. even in the medium.
tried the original OR flextex, same problem.
so, im looking at the sitka now..

I like them since they are somewhat quiet. The only irritating part is that they are one piece. No zipper like on OR or kennetrek gaitors. To take them off or out them on /off you need to take your boots off and slide them on/off. You just can't rip them off. That's my only gripe with them. They hold up well. I've used my for 4-5 years for approx 20 days per year and they show only a little wear.

SDHNTR

WKR
What do you want them for? Just keeping debris out? Or more protection? If the former, check out the African style ones from Boyt harness company. I love mine for keeping foxtails and dirt out of my socks when wearing shorts.

OP
fillthefreezer
i dont think those would cut it for my uses. part of it is keeping sheet out of my boots, but also need them to seal up well for creek crossings and wet brush