Sitka Dew Point Set

deer310sg

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for a rain wear set for my spring bear hunt and for whitetail if needed. Long-time sitka fan. Some input from users pro & cons?

I haven't used the pants, but I've been pleased with the Dewpoint jacket (2022 version). It's kept me dry and does a great job breaking the wind. It's not quiet but if I'm using it, it's either raining or blowing hard so I don't care about the noise. Packs down small and has a permanent place in my daypack.

Have had the jacket and pants for a couple years and it’s pretty much always in my pack. Does a great job, keeps you dry, sheds wind and pretty durable as long as don’t get crazy with it.

Have had the jacket and pants for a couple years and it’s pretty much always in my pack. Does a great job, keeps you dry, sheds wind and pretty durable as long as don’t get crazy with it.
How is the sizing? Normally wear medium jacket, med pant. Do i need to size up for layering? Thanks.

I did not size up, seems pretty true to size to me. I normally run a large in my other Sitka stuff and run large in the dew point also, layering has been fine with this setup.

Its true to size. I'm a Large in most things and Large fit good. enough room to put over puffy but not to big that looks weird wearing by itself in town.

Its a great jacket. Very light and packs small but seems very durable for how thin it is. I have used it on several downhill ski trips in addition to all my hunting adventures and has held up great.

Sitka Dewpoint for rain/wind and pack ability
Have a set of Sitka Cloudburst that’s more robust and durable, but 2-3x the bulk.

If there’s any brush involved, I take by cloudburst

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the set. They’re perfect for Colorado where it’s not often needed. Very packable. They are not durable though. I ripped my pants up pretty good last year in some deadfall.

Back