Sirui VA-5 the one

tracker12

WKR
Looking to replace my fluid head for my Swaro ATM 65. Is the Siri VA-5 still the standard. Weight is not a big consideration in my choice. I tried some of the LW Chinese builds (Smallrig) and did not like them.

Wheels

WKR
I’ve got an Outdoorsmans pan head and a VA-5 and actually like the smoothness of the Sirui better. I’m sure the Outdoorsmans fluid head would be great for large optics but not necessary for a 65mm.

The VA5 is a great head. By far our best seller. Plus we have a promo code good on Sirui in checkout, promo24. That gets you 10% off of the sale price

Feel free to call me with any questions
Joel
Camera Land- Rokslide Sponsor
516-217-1000

Geewhiz

WKR
Man if weight wasn't an issue and you didnt care about ARCA compatibility I would go with something like a benro s4 or a manfrotto head. I bought a va5 after hearing you guys go on about them and its a significant step down in smoothness and user friendliness from my benro s4. It is, however, significantly smaller and lighter.

Last edited:
OP
tracker12

tracker12

WKR
I am set on ARCA compatibility. I do see that Sirui now has the 5X and older VA-5 is on sale ay many places right now.