Single pin sight

I’ve used a fixed pin sight since I started bowhunting and was looking to try a single pin sight. What would you guys recommend getting that’s around $100?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

87TT

WKR
Just take out all but one pin on your current sight and try it to see if you like it. If you do, the buy a "good" one. If not put your other pins back or buy a multi pin slider.

Beezy

Lil-Rokslider
A Spot Hogg Fast Eddie is a great single pin sight. There are many great single pin sights out there on the market. You just have find what suits you the best.

Phil Mendoza

Super Moderator
Best bet at that price point would be to find a used one that is in good shape. Any good sight with 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment are hard to find under $125 new. Finding a driver or movable sight with all the axis adjustments usually start around $135 to $140 new.
I would agree with 87TT about taking pins out but more so if you decide to buy, find a multi pin driver/ slider and take pins out. If you don't like it put them back in and you still have more options than you did with a standard fixed pin.
Durability- I feel Black Gold and Spot Hogg are at the top of the food chain with sights. The new CBE sights and HHA are nice but expensive. Fuse would be a really good option for a good durability sight that wont break the bank.
Good luck

CuZnV1nny

FNG
HHA (Sports Optimizer Lite) if you want to give one a shot for < $100 (i got mine at $93 on amazon). I dialed in the sight-tape and was extremely accurate when adjusting the yardage up to 80 yards (70 lb draw). That said... it was only practical for the archery range.

I went back to multi-pin (20, 30, 40, 50, 55, 60) due to the tight-profile and feels lighter as the sight pushed my quiver out farther which messed with weight and balance.

If you end up liking a single-pin adjustable, my guys say the best is the Spot Hog Fast Eddie (~$330). I can confirm, the boys shoot pretty well past 80 yards...

(If you're interested in mine, hmu and we can talk $).

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
Viper Sidewinder is around $150, similar to HHA but only has 2nd axis. High quality sight for the price and made in the USA.

I just put on a CBE Tactic Hybrid. Totally new to archery. But it’s been a good place to start so far.

KRA-Z

FNG
What 87TT said above.

Also, are we practicing resurrections?
I believe there is a lot of wasted posts just to meet the requirements of being able to use the site..

personally I use 2 pins, I have one set 30 yards and the other at 60 yards and just make mental adjustments for the over, under, or in between... and like anything else in life I only use what I like and within the budget I choose to spend..