Sightron 8x32 SII Blue Sky on Adorama for 119.95

three5x5s

WKR
I cant say, most people like 8s better than 10s in the 32s. But all my binos are 10s so I stayed with that. Adroama has the 8s for $99.00 now.

Broomd

WKR
Are the 10x32 as highly regarded as the 8x32 model?
Reads to me like the FOV on the 10's is markedly smaller than the 8's, (297' to 420') but for that price point the 10's are probably a very good choice.

The increased FOV is worth the $20 outlay, imho...

Both of these bincs blow comparably priced Vortex out of the water with the specs.

he_lives

FNG
Thanks Broomd. I ordered the 8x32 model, which will be delivered today. I wondered if the extra magnification of the 10x would be a better choice for hunting, but wasn't sure if they were the same quality.

Jakerex

WKR
What is adorama? Never heard of this site. Legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eluder

FNG
I have some Diamond Back HDs in 8x32 that I can compare to when mine show up. I really like the small 8x32 binos for hunting in the woods. My 10x42s stay at home in this situation.

Keep an eye out for the Fujifilm kf series Binos. From what I can tell, they are an updated version of the sightron. Bought mine in eBay a few years ago for $39

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Received mine yesterday.
Haven't opened them as they are a gift, but looking forward to viewing with them.

Last edited:
OP
W
Might as well do a mini review. Basically I'm thinking these are a great choice if you get a good pair. I got a pair with loose eyecups and returned them for a pair that were similarly loose. I sort of figured they must all be that way and that I could live with that for the price.

Over time it drove me crazy and I emailed Sightron about it. They told me to send the binos in, which I did - they said the binos were indeed defective and sent me a check for my purchase price as they did not have a replacement in stock.

I made one more purchase. This time the collimation was messed up and the binos were returned. I'd been burned one time too many by the poor QC at Sightron to make another attempt.

FWIW the optics are great considering that the lenses aren't ED. At $100ish these are still a phenomenal value if you get a good one. But at full price there are too many other options to consider these to be a good value IMO.