Sig Zulu 6

stxhunter

FNG
Just picked up the sig Zulu 6 in 12x42. The image stabilization makes a huge difference! You don’t realize how much small movements make when viewing unsupported until you’ve tried IS binocs. I’ll do some additional testing over the next few days/weeks but so far so good. Anyone else try the Zulu 6?

IDShane

WKR
I have 20"s and love them I have talked at least 6 guys into buying these they are pretty neat. My son rides with me driving down the road looking through these things amazing....

LFC911

WKR
I'm curious how the glass stacks up next to mavens or vortex binoculars
I got a pair of Z6 16x42's and replaced my 10x50 Razor HD's...the only downside i've found so far is they're swimming in my old bino harness and either need to find a fixture that fits them in the FHF I have or get a new harness. I'm hoping someone comes up with something custom for them soon.

OP
S

stxhunter

FNG
I'm curious how the glass stacks up next to mavens or vortex binoculars
I don’t have any mavens but I’ve got some vortex talons. Not near the same league of glass though. I’ve looked through both razor HD and UHD and from what I remember I would say they’re on par with the HD and slightly below that of the UHD. I’d honestly have to look through these other two side by side to say for sure.

With that being said the image stabilization makes it so much easier to stay focused on what you’re looking at it makes these rise above the others in my opinion. I think once you go to stabilized binoculars it will be hard to go back to regular binocs. For example, I was able to look at small planes flying above me today and I could easily see detail in the place, counting windows, reading the tail number and easily keeping the plane in my line of sight. Highly doubt I would have been able to pick up the same detail without the IS