WTS Sig Sierra 6BDX 3-18x44 Riflescope

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Selling my better half's Sig BDX scope for her. She only used it one season but decided to go a different direction. No dings or major scratches. She always kept a cover on it.

Last price drop! Asking $600 TYD. CONUS.

If it does not sell by Wednesday, April 26, 2023 then I'll pull this thread and put it back on her rifle for bear season.

PP F&F or Venmo.

I've got Rokslide references if needed.

Attachments

• IMG_8039.jpg
    IMG_8039.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_E9014D3AB2F5-1.jpeg
    IMG_E9014D3AB2F5-1.jpeg
    375.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_14EF17FE5B2F-1.jpeg
    IMG_14EF17FE5B2F-1.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_A999CDC0D8E5-1.jpeg
    IMG_A999CDC0D8E5-1.jpeg
    374.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0F2249AA6DB8-1.jpeg
    IMG_0F2249AA6DB8-1.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Boomtakem

FNG
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jaden - what didn't you (or your spouse) like about this scope? Maybe a some good/bad review?

I've pondered one for my AR .308.

Thanks!

OP
Jaden Bales
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jaden - what didn't you (or your spouse) like about this scope? Maybe a some good/bad review?

I've pondered one for my AR .308.

Thanks!
The longish story is that we were both kinda wishy-washy on the low-light performance, though the BDX system is sick for the range. Then, during deer season a buck walked out right before dark (think 8 minutes of shooting light), as we were waiting for this good buck we watched bed earlier in the day to feed out from a timber pocket.
She couldn't tell what it had for a rack through her scope, so was like, "I can't see the rack, is it for sure my buck?" and I thought it was. So she made a good shot, but we walked up and it was unfortunately not her buck. She was a real good sport about the situation and treated that buck with as much respect as any which was cool to see, but doesn't want that to happen again. So besides getting herself a better human spotter (thank goodness I'm not on the classifieds HAHA) she is wanting to make this change for future situations.

The shorter version: she doesn't use the BDX system while hunting and wants a lighter scope with better light-gathering.

We live in Lander, have a good relationship with the Maven folks, and I have really enjoyed my Maven scope in all conditions these last 4 years, so she's going that direction.

Boomtakem

FNG
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jaden, thank you for the honest review!

The low-light situation is frustrating for sure. I know these are very good scopes and the BDX system works great. Still considering...

Good luck with the sale!

OP
Jaden Bales
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jaden, thank you for the honest review!

The low-light situation is frustrating for sure. I know these are very good scopes and the BDX system works great. Still considering...

Good luck with the sale!
You bet man! I think for the more tech-interested person it’s a stellar scope! I hunted with two guys in Colorado who both killed bucks at distance with them and will swear by them until the cows come home. 🤷‍♂️

KenLee

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The longish story is that we were both kinda wishy-washy on the low-light performance, though the BDX system is sick for the range. Then, during deer season a buck walked out right before dark (think 8 minutes of shooting light), as we were waiting for this good buck we watched bed earlier in the day to feed out from a timber pocket.
She couldn't tell what it had for a rack through her scope, so was like, "I can't see the rack, is it for sure my buck?" and I thought it was. So she made a good shot, but we walked up and it was unfortunately not her buck. She was a real good sport about the situation and treated that buck with as much respect as any which was cool to see, but doesn't want that to happen again. So besides getting herself a better human spotter (thank goodness I'm not on the classifieds HAHA) she is wanting to make this change for future situations.

The shorter version: she doesn't use the BDX system while hunting and wants a lighter scope with better light-gathering.

We live in Lander, have a good relationship with the Maven folks, and I have really enjoyed my Maven scope in all conditions these last 4 years, so she's going that direction.
Which Maven scope are you using?
I've looked through their binoculars, but not the scopes.

OP
Jaden Bales
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Which Maven scope are you using?
I've looked through their binoculars, but not the scopes.
We both have their RS.2 currently. but she's hoping to upgrade to the RS.1.

I've shot guns with the RS.1 and really think it's a stellar all-around rifle scope for close to mid-range. We'll have the custom turrets cut and such.

OP
Jaden Bales
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Last price drop! Asking $600 TYD. CONUS.

If it does not sell by Wednesday, April 26, 2023 then I'll pull this thread and put it back on her rifle for bear season.