Shout Out To Stone Glacier

fshaw

WKR
I placed a pack order this morning a couple hours ago, I ordered a Solo 3600 and made an error on shipping for the order. I just got off the phone with a rep. who called to straighten it out. He also took the time to determine what my cheapest shipping option would be. Most companies would have dealt with it through an email in a couple days, not a phone call in a couple hours. Couldn't be more impressed.

Truly stoked to put that pack to work.

Thank you Stone Glacier.

Frank

Vrybusy

Lil-Rokslider
That's good to hear. I've been looking at trying some of their clothing, seems like a good company to deal with!

Murphy

Lil-Rokslider
I can also vouch for them. Had a bad zipper on a pack and received a brand new replacement pack from them in short order. So refreshing to deal with a company that stands behind their products.

intunegp

WKR
They sent me a brand new pair of DeHavilland pants when I reached out about a snap button/grommet coming unsewn from a pocket flap.

nobody

WKR
Lines up with every interaction I’ve ever had with them. I’ve never had a negative experience with SG, and will always recommend them any chance I get. I ordered a new sky 5900 bag last February, and was getting ready to leave for a cruise 2 days later when I ordered it. I ordered over the phone and asked if they could hold the package and ship it after I got back (they only had a couple bags left at the time, peak show season for them), and Ryan just asked me what day I was leaving. I told him I was leaving on Friday (this happened Wednesday morning), and he responded with “if you pay our base shipping rate, we will pay the difference and make sure it comes before you leave on your trip so it doesn’t sit on your porch.” He was adamant that it wasn’t a big deal, and said he promised I would have it quick. I got a shipping notification at about 4:30 PM that stated “a delivery date will be provided soon.” I spent the rest of the night packing and never checked tracking. The next morning, I got a UPS text saying a package from stone glacier was out for delivery. Less than 24 hours from their door to mine, it showed up at my house at 10:30 AM. They’re rockstars, they’ve earned a fanboy for life.