Shout Out Kenetrek

easttex

Lil-Rokslider
On two occasions I have dealt with Kenetrek's Customer Service. In both instances it was a pleasant experience and I came away totally satisfied.

I really do love my kenetrek’s as well. I went with the mountain guides to get the Vibrum sole and wish they would not have moved away from those.

OP any chance you'd be willing to elaborate a little more about your experience? I should've bought the pair I wanted when they were on sale around Christmas. Love the way they fit the few times I've tried them on. Just looking for other reasons to justify my want lol

I had their firefighting boots and there was a issue with the sole material. They sent me a warranty replacement no questions asked after I sent some photos. Got to keep the old boots too!

Same here I’ve had kenetrek for probably 10 year I’ve dealt with CS a few times and they always left me feeling like “dam they didn’t have to do that”. I wear a 15-16 in everything so I don’t have the options most do but I have no reason to look elsewhere.

Back