Shotgun Shell Holder for 20 gauge?

Does anyone know of a similar product but for a 20 gauge. I'm not a speed shooter but like the idea of loading 2 at a time. I provided a link of the style I like. I just can't find anything similar for the 20 gauge. Thanks in advance!!

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider

Give those a look. They have dedicated load 2 caddies. I use their quadload ones for my 3 gun setup. I'd buy one and try it first. Without a modified loading port, it makes loading duals and quads way more difficult.

OP
Mule3006Elk

Give those a look. They have dedicated load 2 caddies. I use their quadload ones for my 3 gun setup. I'd buy one and try it first. Without a modified loading port, it makes loading duals and quads way more difficult.
Nice. That's it!

Thank you!! I'll need to figure out the attachment. Looking for a simple belt attachment.

OP
Mule3006Elk
I have a standard M2 no mod. I just like the idea of loading 2 at time and having the ammo on my belt.

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
You should be able to get them with the Tek Lok attachment. That should be what you're looking for. I've been using all my IP caddies for years and have yet to break any, and I have shot everything from MgM Ironman to Hard As Hell.

OP
Mule3006Elk
Since I'll be loading 2 at a time I think I'll need the dedicated load-two series?

Not sure which one I need b/c they have the eight plate and quad plate.

New to me and they look somewhat the same to my untrained eyes. :oops:

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
If you're going to doing load 2, I'd go with the dedicated Load 2 setup. The spacing is different between those and the quadload ones. I see you're in Idaho, if you're close to Mt Home, you could always swing by and check out mine. They are 12GA, but I have the rack 12, the one with 4 and the eight one as well. I also noticed they don't include the option for Tek-Lok and such, but you can always snag one of those separately.