Shotgun primers out of CVA wolf?

Just a few weeks out from CO muzzy elk, my setup is shooting lights out and I’m more than comfortable with it. CVA wolf, 90 grains of T7 fffg under a 270 grain federal bor lock. Flying ~ 1950 fps.

Coming from the east coast and needing to fly, I can’t bring powder or primers on the plane, at least to my knowledge, so I have to acquire these once I land. I found a shop that will set aside the T7 fffg for me, but they stated they have no 209 primers in stock, but have plenty of shotgun primers which the employee stated would work just as well.

Does anybody have any experience using shotgun primers out of your inline? Should I skip the hassle and try to purchase what I need online and have it shipped to a store before hand? Any thoughts are appreciated.

What type primers are you currently using? I’m assuming Winchester 777 209s? 209s are 209s. The muzzy 209s are just slightly lower in power.

No you can’t fly with powder or primers

Yes, regular 209s will work just fine (although they may increase your “crud ring”). Most of us have tried or are using regular 209s with 777. The lower powered “muzzy 209s” are better only because they don’t produce as much fouling with 777.