Shot Tracking App

jhenry34

FNG
Hey guys and gals,

My brother and I have been working on a new app for archery practice tracking and would love to get some honest feedback from those of you who are passionate about improving your game. It’s called Full Draw, and it’s still in its early stages—so far, just a handful of users. The app is totally free, and we built it to help track accuracy, precision, distance, and more. I've been using it for the past few weeks and have really enjoyed being able to track my groupings for different distances and see visually where I need improvement. It's pretty intuitive, but let me know if you have any questions.

Some of the key features include:

• Measuring accuracy and precision over time

• Tracking your shooting distance

• Keeping a streak to motivate daily practice

• A leaderboard to compare scores

• The ability to challenge friends

I’m really interested in hearing what the community thinks—what features work, what doesn’t, and what could be added to improve the experience. The app is far from perfect, and your input could help shape it into something truly useful for archers.

If anyone’s willing to give it a try and share thoughts, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for any feedback or ideas you can offer.

Here is the link to try it: https://fulldraw.io

Ho5tile1

WKR
No apple version or I’d give it a go. Good luck I look forward to it coming to apple so I can try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

jhenry34

FNG
No apple version or I’d give it a go. Good luck I look forward to it coming to apple so I can try it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So actually, it is a web based app (not through any app store) so if you open it on your phone and sign in with a google account, you'll be prompted on how to add the app to your home screen.

To do so, you just need to tap the "share" button (the little box with the arrow pointing up) then scroll down and tap "Add to Home Screen" and the app will appear! I use an iPhone and it has worked great.