Shot Show 2024 Mega Thread

Patiently waiting for tikka 7 PRC lol

He’s probably hoping for a tikka that cost about 1/3rd of that. 😳

Im in Canada so UM doesnt work for me.

If Tikka doesnt launch ill end up B14 Crest and just enjoy - want something factory and easy to sell

Federal announced new Fusion Tipped ammunition designed with a polymer tip to increase its ballistic coefficient and flatten trajectory. Additionally, it helps boost downrange energy for improved accuracy and efficacy at longer ranges. This is the perfect cartridge for long-range shooting, where maintaining precision and stability in different environments is essential. New Fusion Tipped ammo will be available in .300 Blackout, .30-06 Springfield, .308 Winchester, 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creedmoor, .270 Winchester, 7mm Rem. Mag., 7mm PRC, and .300 Win. Mag.

Don’t get it?
Cant get much better than a regular 30/30
I don’t necessarily care about the tacticool stock and rail. But a reasonably priced alternative to a Marlin trapper would be great, since those are going for $1300-1600 these days. I think the more competition in the space the better.

Interesting. At least with the 7PRC, the federal ELDX already beats out Hornady. Will be interesting to see what velocities they achieve with the new ammo.

Back