Shoe Glue

Lil-Rokslider
What is the best shoe glue? I had a pair of my Lowa boots resoled and the heels are coming loose and of course the cobbler is not in business anymore. Plus there are no other cobblers in Fairbanks. Thanks in advance.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
450 Reach out to Dave Page http://www.davepagecobbler.com/ He will get you hooked up. Hes actually Lowa's, REI, Scarpa, Hanwags official repair shop. You wont be disappointed. I just got my Scarpa's back and he resoled them for 75$.

OP

Lil-Rokslider
SHTF, thanks and I will probably just send them to him for repair. It just sucks since they were just resoled with less then 10 miles on them before both soles started coming off in the back by the heels. They are loose enough that they flap when you are walking. No wonder the guy went out of business. Thanks for the help.

My danners came apart on me after one year of use. I was pretty upset about it and thought to myself man this stinks for what I paid for them. I was glueing up a longbow one day and thought oh I'll just dab a bunch of this bow snot in the toe of my boot and see how long it'll hold up. Two years later that glue is still holding strong and I would recommend it because its a flexible two part epoxy. It's called smooth-on EA-40.

Hope this helps shawn

Ryan R

Lil-Rokslider
Freesole is designed exactly for what you are describing. Used it on a beat up pair of Asolo's with good results.