Sherman on a KUIU pack?

Doing some tinkering lately and bought a Kifaru Sherman as an add on, rather than going to a larger bag.

I have a few KUIU packs but they are all similar enough that this should work for all of them, if it works for one.

Has anyone found an efficient way to put a Sherman pack onto a KUIU Icon Pro 5200, or similar? I have a few ideas in mind, but hoping someone much smarter and more creative than me has a good solution.

I’d like to be able to easily flip the Sherman to the side to be able to access the front pocket on the main pack. So my thought was buckles on at least one side.

Thanks in advance. Hoping this stirs up some good conversation around different backpack integrations.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
On the KUIU frame, there are the slots for the KUIU compression straps. You could run the Sherman straps to those slots. But, you would need to make some conversion because the KUIU straps are narrower than Kifaru. It would then mount to the frame.

If it were me, I would buy four reducing pieces of plastic hardware and slip them onto the KUIU compression straps coming off the pack. You would have to pull the KUIU buckles off to slide on the conversion piece. After sliding on the conversion, then I would slide on a triglide. With the conversion behind a triglide that would keep it from sliding. That would be the pieces for the Sherman pack to connect to. Put the KUIU buckles back on.

OP
A
I think that's exactly what I'm going to try. I'm having trouble finding the reducers from 1" to 3/4", but I'll keep looking around.

Thanks so much for the suggestion