Sheep show 2024

Nwhunt44

FNG
Hello roksliders , well this year I flew down to Reno to attend the show for the first time and had a ball . I had done some research on some outfitters for a sheep hunt and finally ended up booking a hunt in the Yukon for 2025 , I am really excited about going up north . It was really fun day in Reno !!!!

OP
N

Nwhunt44

FNG
Hi Doc , I see you post a lot in sheep section, I would really appreciate a talk with you ? I can’t PM yet . Could I give you my # to talk about Yukon in general ?

Hi Doc , I see you post a lot in sheep section, I would really appreciate a talk with you ? I can’t PM yet . Could I give you my # to talk about Yukon in general ?
Hey Bud,
I’ve never hunted the Yukon before but I’m sure some folks will be here soon who have 👍🏻

Congrats on your booking. I hope you have the adventure you are looking for and are successful. IMO this is the best forum on Rokslide. Sure there are some a@@ clowns on here but 99% of the folks here want to help and see you be successful. Compared to some it isn’t much of an accomplishment, but I have planned two sheep hunts and was successful on both with the help of many of the people on this forum. It’s like anything else, sort thru the little BS and find the people who offer sincere advice. For those of us new to sheep hunting there is a lot of uncertainty around our choice of outfitter, gear, expectations, etc. my only advice is try to enjoy all the planning and preparation just as much as the hunt. This is what dreams are made of now go fulfill yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
N

Nwhunt44

FNG
Thanks , I appreciate that . I have saved for a couple of years and it was very hard choosing an outfitter . I am happy with my choice !