SG Arrow Peak Pullover

So I got the new SG catalog and on the last page is the arrow peak pullover. I’ve been looking for something like this to potentially replace a heavier synthetic jacket in the pack.

Unfortunate the is no weight listed and I can’t find it on the page. It seems to have some of the same materials as the cirque lite, which weighs 15.2 oz.

If anyone has messed with one yet, would it be an option as a replacement to a heavier jacket, if layered?

Probably still to new though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MT_Wyatt

WKR
It’s a lifestyle piece with 60gsm of synthetic fill. Not out yet so I have to imagine experiences will be pretty limited aside from people wear testing.

Similar to a Patagonia nano puff. I don’t think there’s much for major warmth to be gained even layered, compared to an actual heavier insulated piece. I’d use a cirque lite if trying to cut weight, or better yet the down fill pieces.

OP
M
It’s a lifestyle piece with 60gsm of synthetic fill. Not out yet so I have to imagine experiences will be pretty limited aside from people wear testing.

Similar to a Patagonia nano puff. I don’t think there’s much for major warmth to be gained even layered, compared to an actual heavier insulated piece. I’d use a cirque lite if trying to cut weight, or better yet the down fill pieces.

I was thinking it might be something like the outdoor vitals ventus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk