SG Access bag vs Kifaru Sherman Pocket

md126

WKR
Anyone use both and have a preference as an add on accessory?

I’ve used the Sherman Pocket and really like it but was looking at the Access Bag for my SG R3 3300 instead of trying to make the Sherman work on the SG.

Thanks for any info.

OP
M

md126

WKR
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Anyone else?

I’ve used the Sherman pocket a lot, but I’ve been very interested in buying the SG, I hope more info is to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

md126

WKR
The only downside for me is the access bag doesn’t come in coyote brown.

I haven't used the SG but have something similar made by tough possum, same dimensions basically. I have a Sherman also that I think is one of my favorite admin/organizing pouch, but doesn't expand well for use to shove a puffy in or something. I like the center zip for access if something is on the bottom and they expand a little better naturally based off design. Sherman lends itself to more organization. Also the Hill people gear tara pocket would be a consideration, though it is larger in size it is very capable and compresses well.

pcrossett

FNG
I've got the access bag on my Evo 3300 and I love it. Great for easy to grab stuff while you are hiking in and then while it is not perfect it does function halfway decent as a daypack (at least during archery when you don't need too much stuff). Can't seem to get the straps tight enough that it is snug to the frame but it also was not swinging loose/causing a lot of noise either.

lintond

WKR
What are the loops on the bottom for?

24073fe0b23c8861e6667463ecb32f0a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk