Sold Several binos & a Swaro spotter, med. emergency forces sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGDog

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Explain to her that though things feel like they suck right now... and that they've hit rock-bottom... she needs to hold on to the thought of... there will be these amazing moments/memories that will be made later-on past this event....and when they happen... she's going to feel like WTF was I Thinking!?

She needs to truly embrace that particular singular thought.

OP
mi650

mi650

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Explain to her that though things feel like they suck right now... and that they've hit rock-bottom... she needs to hold on to the thought of... there will be these amazing moments/memories that will be made later-on past this event....and when they happen... she's going to feel like WTF was I Thinking!?

She needs to truly embrace that particular singular thought.
Yessir!! You are spot on.

TheGDog

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yessir!! You are spot on.
As a young married man I had some strong strong feelings like that.

But I persisted. Eventually parted ways with her. And made some kickbutt amazing "Holy Sh!t, Heck Yeah!" memories in the period that followed.

If an SSRI ends up being recommended, just understand that like many other meds.. she'll likely need to try several before she finds one her body tolerates well.

Oh also.. nowadays they have this like head-band apparatus the patient can wear for a few minutes each day.. and it does something like these electro-magnetic pulses or whatever to stimulate the parts of the brain that are causing these feelings to occur. And if I remember right... it helps with natural dopamine production.

PS: Part of what I call "Wisdom Born of Pain"

OP
mi650

mi650

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
As a young married man I had some strong strong feelings like that.

But I persisted. Eventually parted ways with her. And made some kickbutt amazing "Holy Sh!t, Heck Yeah!" memories in the period that followed.

If an SSRI ends up being recommended, just understand that like many other meds.. she'll likely need to try several before she finds one her body tolerates well.

Oh also.. nowadays they have this like head-band apparatus the patient can wear for a few minutes each day.. and it does something like these electro-magnetic pulses or whatever to stimulate the parts of the brain that are causing these feelings to occur. And if I remember right... it helps with natural dopamine production.

PS: Part of what I call "Wisdom Born of Pain"
Congrats on your recovery!! :)

We met with the psychiatrist 10 days ago, she's been diagnosed as by-polar, but I'm not sure what she was prescribed. She's was discharged a few days ago from short-term care, now trying to get her into a long-term care facility. Not easy, and not happening very quickly.

SC HUNTER

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Prayers headed yalls way! Mental health is looked at as a taboo oh their crazy type of issue by some people which is complete bs. Explain to her that it is nothing to be embarrassed about and simply part of life and things will and always get better.

funkafied

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Check out National Alliance for Mental Health (NAMI) group in your area. They have lots of resources. Family friend has been struggling with similar for years and NAMI has been an amazing lifeline for his family. Once out of the immediate emergency, don't forget that family and caregivers need support to! PM if you ever need to vent to a stranger.

505Wapiti

WKR
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Added your daughter and family to the prayer list. As others have said, PM if you ever need to chat. Have had a few close family members with the same struggle, it’s not easy, but there are many options. If something doesn’t feel right, never ignore your gut feeling to seek another opinion from a different health care provider.

TheGDog

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats on your recovery!! :)

We met with the psychiatrist 10 days ago, she's been diagnosed as by-polar, but I'm not sure what she was prescribed. She's was discharged a few days ago from short-term care, now trying to get her into a long-term care facility. Not easy, and not happening very quickly.
Long story shorter... tell her not to give in to those feelings.. EVER!... or then the World wins, NOT her!

Peace.

OP
mi650

mi650

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Back up with prices cuts on the ULHD+ and SLC. Need to get these gone!

Partial trades on decent binos considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.