Sold Several binos & a Swaro spotter, med. emergency forces sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi650

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Trades updated!

Another Price cut!

Pics added.

A medical emergency with my daughter has come up, and a bunch of stuff is going up for sale at blow out prices. More pics available. Prices are shipped CONUS. I've had some of these posted before.

Leica UVHD+ 12x50, like new, 1 year old, have never been out of my house. $1900 $1850 $1800

GFgYXSt.jpg

qt2ph47.jpg

66nOU81.jpg

JG48FAn.jpg

Ul6GmxJ.jpg

Leica Trinovid 10x42, like new, have never been out of my garage. $800 Sold.

Sold. Vortex 12x50 UHD, just over a month old. Another one that has never left my house. $1450

Since someone asked, glass pics added.

JeA2Cj2.jpg

nWOtHFQ.jpg

Sold- Swarovski SLC 8x56, excellent to like new condition, about 6-7 months old. Took them out hunting a half dozen times. $1975 $1925

ETA: Build date 2021.

Swarovski STX-95 w/ mag extender, like new condition. I bought the eyepiece and extender new last summer, bought the obj. very gently used at the same time. $4000 Sold.

Steiner T5Xi 3-15 MOA, a couple minor scuffs on the obj. bell. $950, I do not have the box for this. Sold.

Each of these will ship in their original boxes. Open to most payment options except PP G&S.

Partial trades will be considered. This is every pair of binos I own, and my only spotter. I'm still going to need something.

Possible trade options: Basic Glock in 9mm, 10mm, or .45ACP full size or compact, S&W M&P, something similar...

Last edited:

Trr15

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sorry to hear about your daughter. Truly hope she recovers quickly from whatever is ailing her.

BrentH

WKR
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sorry to hear about your daughter.

What is the price on the 12x UHD’s?

Solheim

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We went through cancer treatment about a year and a half ago with our 12 year old daughter she's doing well now has a little nerve damage from radiation but I would highly recommend going to the Mayo clinic if it's anything serious good luck to you and your family

OP
mi650

mi650

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
We went through cancer treatment about a year and a half ago with our 12 year old daughter she's doing well now has a little nerve damage from radiation but I would highly recommend going to the Mayo clinic if it's anything serious good luck to you and your family
Oh man, that would be terrifying!! So glad she's doing better!

I've been hesitant to post too many details, but this is a psychiatric issue. She attempted suicide, and our insurance leaves us with very few options.

Status
Not open for further replies.