Seekins havak element

Rolltide

FNG
You have to post the good and the bad. I went to check zero on my element in 6.5PRC two weekends ago. First shot didn’t hit paper. 2nd 4 inches left. 3rd 8 inches left. WTF. This gun has been very accurate and only fed factory 143 eldx ammo. After the 3rd shot I start checking the rifle out and notice this.
View attachment 768315

Called on Monday 9/16. Had an RMA email within 5 min with a shipping label. No hassling, no wasted time, no BS. Got the call today my new replacement rifle is on its way. I’d love for it to have never happed but Seekins customer service is as good as it comes and they’ll still have my business in the future.
Wow, I've never seen that before! Any idea what caused it?

Wow, I've never seen that before! Any idea what caused it?

Zero idea. Only used factory ammo. Never had a sticky bolt, stuck case, pierced primer, etc. Wasn’t dropped or abused. Haven’t got a report back yet but Seekins did say they have only seen 2 of these in the last year or so. They’ve sold thousands so.

bruno747

FNG
I got mine back from seekins a couple days ago and while they sent me photos of supposed groups they shot with it being one ragged hole after they did a whole boatload of work to it. The best any of us managed with it at the range was 2.5". I sent them photos of no less than 6 groups and they called me the following business day to talk through what was happening. They immediately offered to RMA the rifle again and re-verify. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt that the rifle is as capable as they showed once they re-worked it.

I'm going to put a different higher end scope on it to see if my old vortex scopes have finally given up after years of heavy recoil. Hopefully thats it or its back to seekins for them to try again.