Seekins havak element

Somerley

FNG
I have an Element in 6.5cm which I purchased here in the UK just over a year ago when they were first available. I am out full time culling Roe, Fallow and Sika and have taken over 400 animals with this rifle. It is incredibly accurate and comfortable to shoot (I have extended the lop as 6,2”), it is out all the time in all weathers and is taking the work very well. The weight is a great plus as I may be carrying it for up to 16 hours in the summer and it is not to fussy on ammo. To summarise it has been a great asset, not cheap especially by the time it gets to the UK but quickly became my rifle of choice over my Blaser and Mauser both of which I like.
I hope this helps as I have been very impressed with mine, it is a well designed, well made workhorse that shoots like a laser.

OP
thinhorn_AK

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’m actually thinking of selling my element 6.5 creedmoor. It’s a great fun but I want to go another direction.

Hornady is decent - speeds have not been super consistent in recent batches that I have seen. Federal terminal ascent is my fav right now. Berger EOL is pretty good too.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

bruno747

FNG
I finally made the plunge on a seekins element bolt gun a few months ago. Unfortunately it had to go back, haven't yet heard what is going on with it but I have no doubt they will get it resolved.

I think seekins has gotten a bit too big to keep their history of every rifle out of the box just shoots lights out going forward. Seems to be getting more common that people get some lemons but as far as I can tell, seekins always makes it right as long as the customer is at all willing to work with them.

My 308 Element - Initial sighting in results were so wild I thought something had to be loose. After checking all screws again and bore sighting at 50 yards I had one 5" flier. That's 5" at 50 yards. Thankfully that hasn't happened again but was downright shocking. Through careful break in, 2 different trusted scopes, three different model suppressors, unsuppressed, 12 different factory loadings, three shooters, multiple range trips, the best group any of us managed was about 2.5" at 100yds. I wanted to make certain the issue wasn't my fault so I tested everything I could thoroughly before taking any of seekins time.

First email to support and I had an RMA form to fill out and a shipping label to send it back in. Support said from the time they get it expect about 2 weeks to send it back to me. Toss in a holiday weekend and I expect it to take a bit longer.