Seeking thought and advice

Huntchic

FNG
In past i always hunted from or slept in a cabin when temps were below 30. Above 30 i used a hammock setup or regular 2 person tent from my backpack. 30 degree bag and Military Iso mat. This year im planning to backpack hunt more from hammock system or 2 person tent. I believe for a mat I'm looking at the EXPED ultra 7 or Ultra 5. for a bag I'm leaning towards Big Agnes Anvil horn 15 degree or 0 degree. Planning to buy this Friday. If i decided right now i would go with the EXPED Ultra 7 pad because it would work in hammock and tent well i believe. Seems to be about $150 difference between the Anvil horn 0 and the 15 both are 650 fill down bags and about 8oz weight difference. Not sure if there would truly be a 15 degree difference or not or worth the $150 price difference either. Realize these aren't to very top of the line names or products but seem like good ones for my needs. Also trying to work with a certain combined total.
should i go with the 15 degree R5 pad and the zero bag or R7 pad and 15 bag? My usage area will be temps down to maybe 15 degrees, below that Ill work from a cabin.