Seek Outside Redcliff

Did anyone figure out how to use a stove and 2 nests in the Redcliff? SO site says cordage gets in the way but but I figured there must be a work around? Spring we have ticks and mosquitos and sleet all within 24 hours.... thanks!

Did anyone figure out how to use a stove and 2 nests in the Redcliff? SO site says cordage gets in the way but but I figured there must be a work around? Spring we have ticks and mosquitos and sleet all within 24 hours.... thanks!

Yup, i did! I run the Redcliff with a LO XL stove and 2 Luxe nests. I got the 1.5 man and I put them at both ends of the tent. I have plenty of clearance for the stove, plenty of space for gear/wood and still have access to use both doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite

WKR
Yup, i did! I run the Redcliff with a LO XL stove and 2 Luxe nests. I got the 1.5 man and I put them at both ends of the tent. I have plenty of clearance for the stove, plenty of space for gear/wood and still have access to use both doors.

Any pictures?

Found this pic of the nest/stove side. Again, that’s with the 1.5p nest and the XL stove from LiteOutdoors. The other side would be identical with more space(obviously not a stove on that side). Hope that helps.
5a595f1a2266785f57673efd3c2c4718.jpg

catorres1

Lil-Rokslider
Following, I need a solution that will work for 3, with a stove...Colorado rifle seasons to Texas in the summer. So snow and sleet, or ticks, scorpions and snakes....

urds1406

FNG
I have the Redcliffe and I do not have a bad thing to say about it. Fits three guys and gear (with stove) and have spent a few nights in heavy snow. It performed great. I was skeptical of a floorless tent but I have nothing bad to say about the product or company. I also like the seam sealing from the factory unlike Kifaru.