Seek Outside Peregrine Pack

Ray

WKR
What is the system for fitting to my old Evo frame?
For day trips away from the truck or boat, I've been using a dry bag held in with a Talon. This pack would more useful, and lighter.

OP
Kevin_t

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What is the system for fitting to my old Evo frame?
For day trips away from the truck or boat, I've been using a dry bag held in with a Talon. This pack would more useful, and lighter.

Hi Ray
It will fit to the standard Evolution without issue.

Bighorse

WKR
I like the thought of going high with the large Evo bag and this as the Talon. Dump the big bag and run with this. Interesting. Cost?

OP
Kevin_t

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I like the thought of going high with the large Evo bag and this as the Talon. Dump the big bag and run with this. Interesting. Cost?

$140 intro priced in standard fabrics. Camo and Slate a bit more, because they are more expensive. A big Evo bag and this would be huge volume, if both were fully loaded. IMO, it is a great option, when you plan to ditch the bag though and I could see myself using it that way as well

Bighorse

WKR
With your system it's so easy to deploy the big bag and go lighter. When doing a high elevation Hunt it's efficient to make camp and get your pack lightened up as much as possible. Just running around with a kill kit, glass, clothes, and rifle in the Peregrine would indeed be efficient. It looks like with the rentention system it would stow away well when not in use and lightly filled. I like it.

blgoode

Lil-Rokslider
I like it too. Seems like what I've been wanting for squirrel hunting!!

OP
Kevin_t

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I pushed the button, but now have a question? Is the olive material X-pac, too?

Yes it is XPAC X42. Even our Guide Slate (shown in the video) is XPAC with a 500D / 1000D Cordura face fabric. All of our main bag materials / talon are currently XPAC

Ray

WKR
Yes it is XPAC X42. Even our Guide Slate (shown in the video) is XPAC with a 500D / 1000D Cordura face fabric. All of our main bag materials / talon are currently XPAC

Thanks Kevin. Looking forward to getting this pack.

Bighorse

WKR
Kevin,
Can you please post a picture of the Perigrine on a large Bag, configured like a talon would be used. Would you advise doing away with the lid in this configuration?
Thank you!

OP
Kevin_t

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
There is a photo on the Pergrine combo page of this setup

Thanks

n8tivenv

Lil-Rokslider
Just purchased the Peregrine with the daypack talon from Kevin at the Reno sheep show this weekend. It's an awesome setup and I love the daypack as it allows me to dump the main pack and take the it for my final stalk and still have the essentials with me. The carrying options for a bow are great too, over the Talon, under the Talon, horizontal and vertical.View attachment 32929

OP
Kevin_t

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Kevin will this for the unaweep? Already have the divide 4500 wanted to know if this would interchange

It can work like a talon, but it would not be my first choice, however there are instances where is is a good choice if that makes sense. It can't run on the frame alone. You could use it with a Revo frame panel , and peregrine. The frame / hipbelt / harness will swap over directly.

Mushroom season, we will see , the mesh talon will probably get the call for that.