Seek outside flight line pack

Anyone lay there hands on one yet?? Would love some specs and pictures. I'm looking for something about a 14r size for rambling on the mountain in the summer that doesn't have a external frame. I love all the other so packs I have and have been looking forward to this release

mt100gr.

WKR
There is a thread on Backpackinglight from some of the folks that tested prototypes
Neat looking UL pack.

Kevin, are the rumored specs pretty close to what you guys will list? 2400ish for volume? 33-36 oz? 50ish lbs load rating?

Is the torso length adjustable?

Any product pictures available?

Release date?

I'm in the market for a summer pack for my wife, she's not a heavy hauler.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Neat looking UL pack.

Kevin, are the rumored specs pretty close to what you guys will list? 2400ish for volume? 33-36 oz? 50ish lbs load rating?

Is the torso length adjustable?

Any product pictures available?

Release date?

I'm in the market for a summer pack for my wife, she's not a heavy hauler.

Specs are mostly accurate except volume is more 3700 , 2 sizes , static torso, 36 -40 ounces , load rating depends on size and fit but most people feel it does well at 50. Release nest week

There is a 2400 pack on the breakaway the "Short-Tail" coming out next week as well.

mt100gr.

WKR
Specs are mostly accurate except volume is more 3700 , 2 sizes , static torso, 36 -40 ounces , load rating depends on size and fit but most people feel it does well at 50. Release nest week

There is a 2400 pack on the breakaway the "Short-Tail" coming out next week as well.

Thanks for the info, Kevin.

Those packs look very nice.

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What is the probable weight of the Short Tail?
Not exactly sure as we are getting all that together , but I believe under 4 lbs including the suspension. #

Update - 3 lbs 12 is what our product page says

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
Keep up the good work guys ...i have yet to get anything from SO that isnt well designed and thought out. Looking foward to these coming out

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Also, of note , there are some other changes coming to our hunting pack line for 2020 that I am sure will be well received.

Trial153

WKR
Also, of note , there are some other changes coming to our hunting pack line for 2020 that I am sure will be well received.
Looking forward to the changes. A new pack in my wheel house as I need to shead some weight to make weight for cub flight....any idea when the changes are coming out?

Trial153

WKR
waiting impatiently for the info on the new release and changes to the hunting packs before I make an offer on the goshawk that's in the classifieds

mt100gr.

WKR
waiting impatiently for the info on the new release and changes to the hunting packs before I make an offer on the goshawk that's in the classifieds
^^^ This!!

Kevin, I know you are all at the show but put that link up already!!! Please and thank you! ! 😃

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
^^^ This!!

Kevin, I know you are all at the show but put that link up already!!! Please and thank you! !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mt100gr.

WKR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kevin, thank you for posting those links. The Flight One looks pretty darn slick.

I'm curious, I see the 50ish pound "comfortable " load rating. Is this determined by frame height vs functional load lifter angles, pack fit, frame design, etc or are there limitations in the construction and fabrics as well? Is it built lighter-duty to come in at that low weight?