SecureIt Biometric Gun Safes - Review Updated July 2024

IDVortex

WKR
I'm over 35, so there's a chance I am elected POTUS. Just a chance.

I've been told SecureIt has no universal code.
I'll have to do more research of them, I actually like the idea, especially considering my wife and I live in a apartment, doesn't take as much space as my.safe, plus easier to move.

It's great! I think I got an email that they have a few sales/coupons that can be stacked right now.
I think that fast box 20 is the answer to my suppressed pistol safe. Have any experience with it? Looks like it could either be laid on its side or a magnet put to hold the pistol vertical.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
I think that fast box 20 is the answer to my suppressed pistol safe. Have any experience with it? Looks like it could either be laid on its side or a magnet put to hold the pistol vertical.
I do not. It looks like you could pay it on the side and use it, I don't think the pistol pegs and bin would work on the louvers though. Id probably try to run a self rapper through the pistol pegs though just to see.

But if it's a suppressed pistol, I don't think the pegs would be the answer.

I do not. It looks like you could pay it on the side and use it, I don't think the pistol pegs and bin would work on the louvers though. Id probably try to run a self rapper through the pistol pegs though just to see.

But if it's a suppressed pistol, I don't think the pegs would be the answer.
Yea pegs wouldn’t work and likely wouldn’t be room for any other attachments but at $300 less than any other suppressed pistol safe, worth a try. Have one on the way, will update.