Second Focal Plane scope recommendations

A lot of love for SWFA scopes on this forum. What are the recommendations for a bomber SFP hunting scope?

TMKSHOOTER

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered a Trijicon credo 2.5-10x56 from eurooptic on sale for $519, seems like a lot of scope for the money. Also have a Nightforce shv 3-10 that I like. For a scope you don’t need to dial I like the Trijicon accupoints both the 3-9x40 and 2.5-10x56 have been impressive in low light.

rootacres

WKR
A couple of the ATACRs and NX8s are SFP along with Trijicon. I had a Vortex Razor LHT 3-15x42 for years prior to bumping to a Mark 5. Multiple hunts, a couple falls, that scope has been money.

OP
G
Not sure if I like the reticle options on the SHV but the trijicon mil dot looks useful. Also if you were to dial on the SHV it'd be in 1/4 moa, SHV users do you like the reticle and do you actually use the dialing functionality?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Not sure if I like the reticle options on the SHV but the trijicon mil dot looks useful. Also if you were to dial on the SHV it'd be in 1/4 moa, SHV users do you like the reticle and do you actually use the dialing functionality?
I’ve got a trijicon tenmile HX with their mil/center dot reticle on my 300wm and it’s awesome. I’ve been playing around with it quite a bit lately.

ADKHTR

Lil-Rokslider
Just ordered a Trijicon credo 2.5-10x56 from eurooptic on sale for $519, seems like a lot of scope for the money. Also have a Nightforce shv 3-10 that I like. For a scope you don’t need to dial I like the Trijicon accupoints both the 3-9x40 and 2.5-10x56 have been impressive in low light.
Of those 4 scopes you mentioned which one in your opinion is the easiest to get behind, has the most forgiving eye box, I already own a couple 3-9 Accupoints and one 4-14 SHV, I’m trying to decide on what to buy next and nothing drives me more crazy than a tight eye box, thanks!

Marble

WKR
I bought an SHV because I thought it was set up for regular dialing, only to realize it wasn't and the SHV that was was a FFP model. So I got the NXS in 5.5 -15. I should have gotten it a long time ago. I was shooting a Vortex that I hated but functioned great everytime and never lost zero. The glass was just shitty at higher magnification.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

madcalfe

WKR
I bought an SHV because I thought it was set up for regular dialing, only to realize it wasn't and the SHV that was was a FFP model. So I got the NXS in 5.5 -15. I should have gotten it a long time ago. I was shooting a Vortex that I hated but functioned great everytime and never lost zero. The glass was just shitty at higher magnification.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
im confused how was the SHV not set up for regular dialing?