Screenshots of thinhorns through a spotting scope?

Photo 1 - I count 8. Would wait for a new look as I don’t plan on counting rings for legality if I can help it.

Photo 2 - Bottom right appears to pass the stick test and his tips appear to pass the angle of his bases. Would have to wait to confirm.

Photo 3 - Does not pass stick test, bad angle to count rings, might pass circle test but would have to wait.

Photo 4 - Passes stick test and looks tips are beyond the base of the horn. Shoot immediately.

Photo 5 - Looks like he would pass the circle test and looks to be a good angle for it.

Photo 6 - Bottom center looks he would break the stick test on his right horn. Wait for different look. The right horn of the the ram to his upper left also looks to have potential, would have to wait.

Photo 7 - Left ram looks like he would pass the circle test, and potentially the stick test with a different angle. Would also need to take a closer look at the right horn of the ram on right.

How’d I do?
Photo 1: I counted 7. Deep drop, but not full curl. Would have made a great ram in a couple years time. I passed.

Photo 2: Bottom right ram was 9 and 40". Killed.

Photo 3: My first ram. 9 years old. Stunted growth, but stacked rings. Photo from 200 yards through spotter.

Photo 4: 9 Years old. 40 1/2. Killed.

Photo 5: 10 years old. 38" Killed.

Photo 6: Lower ram, 9 years old. 40" Killed.

Photo 7: Left ram 8-9 years old and full curl. Passed. Right ram 11 years old. 36" Killed.

tuffcity

WKR
ecEhSr7.jpg

T5N3CbW.jpg

WfYQqSS.jpg

I love hunting sheep, but hate deciding if legal (in AK) -
I thought these were not legal. We ran into other hunters that claim the lower ram had 8 rings. I couldn’t see it but they got closer.

Doesn’t matter they were gone openerIMG_7005.jpegIMG_6999.jpeg