Scopes for 800€-1600€ - Torn between a few models.

BrunoRZ

FNG
Hello guys. I am new here.
I am getting into hunting, however, no one in the family does this, so I have to start from scratch.
I will predominantly hunt in Portugal and Spain.
My gun, which I don't own yet, will be a Bergara Extreme Sierra in .308.

I want to use this setup for much all of my big game hunting, boar, deer, mouflon. So, in my mind (hope i am thinking correctly) I would have the same gun, but two scopes, one medium power mag and one low-power for driven hunts. But I want to start with the medium power gun. And the distance to hunt will be below 300m. The scope must be a good all rounder and behave in low light even night conditions, due to boar hunting here on full moon. I don't see me using a night vision scope - doesn't seem right.

So far, I just have tested swarovski z6i and leupold VX5hd.

On my current search I have stumbled uppon many brands, but I like some more features than others. I want something starting with 3x going to 12x to 18x depending on zoom factor. I would consider too, a 2x to 10x - 12x.

Features I like:
- Good Glass
- Turrets in 1cm/100m (but I can work with MOA)
- Illuminated Reticle (with daylight usability)
- SFP
- Parallax adjustment (not mandatory)
- Capped Turrets (not mandatory)
- 50x to 56x lens
- 4x to 6x zoom factor
- Low weight

The brands and models that I have seen, but not tested (only in optic-trade.eu), since we don't have much hunting and gun shops here. That is why I want some of you guys opinions (the ones I think are best with the * symbol)

*GPO Spectra 6 3-18x56i
*GPO Spectra 5 3-15x56i
Leupold VX5HD 3-15x44 - I know it is below 50mm, but that one is quite pricey, since in europe, leupolds are more expensive.
*Zeiss Conquest V4 3-12x56
Steiner Ranger 4 3-12x56
Steiner Ranger 6 3-18x56
Delta Optical Titanium 2,5-15x56
*Schmidt & Bender Klassik 3-12x50
Minox All Rounder 3-15x56
*Leica Amplus 2,5-15x50i
Meopta Meopro Optika 6 3-18x56

Sorry for so much information, but I am quite thorough in my research and do not want to regret later x)

I know these are in a big price bracket, but from what I have read, seen, and hear, they are somewhat comparable.

Hope you guys help me. Thank you.