Scope Recommendations

sniper20

FNG
I'm thinking somewhere in that $500-1k price range. Basically, I'm just looking for quality glass and low light capability + reliability. I could spend more but I just don't really see why it would be necessary. I'll take a look at the accupoints. Thanks for the feedback!
I have multiple Burris Veracity scopes. The thing I love about them, they are FFP so once you get your hold overs for range set up, you don't have to sit and worry about what power you are on if they are accurate. (missed a WT the other year due to this with my 30-30)

I have the 3-15 and 4-20 power. They are better glass than your VX3, I would say they are on par with the VX5 (VX5 might be a touch better on glass, but a lot more cost). I used to use Leupold for the same reason, then fell into the Burris line and won't look back. I was severely disappointed in my last VX-3i I sold it before ever shooting it.

br459

FNG
Nothing fancy look at the Leupold Freedom or upgrade to VX3HD. I run Zeiss and you can look around in classifieds for a used Zeiss or other quality glass and save money that route