Scope cover?

jorswift

Lil-Rokslider
Hey all,

Looking for a good scope cover. My Vortex has turrets and the gun will most likely be attached to my bag while hiking and I dont want my the turrets to get turned while up against pack or brush. Anyone have any recommendations? The turrets do stick up a bit. Thanks.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've lost more than one neoprene cover off trees and bushes. And, on my pack the action would collect tree trash.

It all depends upon how much protection you need for your rifle.
IMG_2387.jpeg

TN2shot07

WKR
I have used a neoprene scope cover and if the weather is nasty I have one of the lite solo hunter rifle covers.

I like the looks of that stone glacier since you get some action protection with the scope but I’d like to see the fastening piece in person. The ls wild looks like more protection from the weather or dirt/dust the way it wraps around.

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
I would say...I have a Kenton Industries speed turret on my scope for yardage, traditional turrets on the sides and am running a Viper PST Gen II 5-25x50 scope. I have a neoprene cover on my scope and it works well. Something I'm looking to upgrade when I find something I think will come off easier when needed to, but the cover has worked well to protect the scope from dings/dents and the turrets moving.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks! The tactical model will fit tall scopes.

We used them again in AK, and it rained every. We run our stuff to the limits to test, and the Scoped Action Armor proved their value to us again.

I ran some prototype gear for testing, including a lighter version.
Try LS Wild. Really, it’s a great one.
A945CA0E-C57D-4FC5-BC88-CF3A94F43EB1.jpeg

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks! The tactical model will fit tall scopes.

We used them again in AK, and it rained every. We run our stuff to the limits to test, and the Scoped Action Armor proved their value to us again.

I ran some prototype gear for testing, including a lighter version.

View attachment 600381
placed my order for the LS Wild this evening. I may not shoot anything in MT this season but I’ll look dang good taking my gun for a hike and it’ll be protected from the elements. Thanks so much!

atmat

WKR
placed my order for the LS Wild this evening. I may not shoot anything in MT this season but I’ll look dang good taking my gun for a hike and it’ll be protected from the elements. Thanks so much!
They’re a great company and Sponsor. Love to see them supported.

hereinaz

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Appreciate the order! My partner is still having fun in Alaska, so I am going to get it shipped for you today or tomorrow.

You will look good, hahaha. Hope you have an awesome time and success. When I was a Scoutmaster, I had three unofficial rules the kids got a kick out of before an activity. Fortunately, we never got to rule two.

1) Look GOOD!
2) Don't die.
3) If you are going to die, look good doing it!