WTS ScoopX UHDs 10x42s the hype is real

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
New open box bought brand spanking new purchased through eBay from eBay seller to check for sample variance which none of these actually have any that I noticed which actually really surprised me since everything supposed to have sample variance especially Chinese made goods.

They're optically comparable to the Nikon Monarch M7s and Vortex Viper HDs and Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2s in optical clarity with the edge going to the ScoopX UHDs. I had owned all of them and already compared them side by side on many different occasions and still have the "pick of the litter" CHINESE Viper HD (10x50) and one of the CHINESE Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2s left out of three and returned the other two Cronus Gen 2s that really sucked which I compared them to. They're also comparable to the CHINESE Athlon Midas UHD Gen 2 12x50s which I originally bought three of and kept the 2 clearest ones and returned the one that sucked. I buy many multiples of Binoculars to check for sample variance as a hobby of mine just have to compare everything. I bought many of these recently from eBay to check sample variance.

The ScoopX UHDs are almost as clear as my Japan made Nikon Monarch HG 10x42 and hard to differentiate in ideal daytime conditions.

They are also clearer than the Japan made Maven B3 10x30 I recently bought.

They are also clearer than the new improved updated 2023 Japan made Burris Signature HD 10x42s recently on sale from Amazon but I think I may have gotten a dud and only have one of these and sale ended before I could buy any more so this is based on a sample of one.

They are also clearer than my Japan made Leupold BX4 12x50 with way less noticeable chromatic aberration but I only bought one of those as well so based on only a sample of one which also may be a dud.

There not as clear as my brand new Japan made SIG ZULU 10 10x50 but they don't cost $1449 either. Also not as clear as my Japan made KOWA Genesis Prominar XD with fluorite glass either and I only have a sample of ONE each of the Zulu 10s and Genesis Prominar XDs.

Boxes have a little bit of character with some dents and rips as received from eBay seller.

$90.00 shipped and I'm not selling to actually make money on these just trying to recoupe what I paid with the taxes and shipping paid and add priority mail flat rate shipping and insurance with tracking. They sell for $165.00 on Amazon and previously sold for $249.00 until just recently when they lowered their price.

If you want to buy the used ones I bought from different private sellers a while ago with the really trashed beat up boxes then $80 shipped for each of the 3 of the previous 5 I have left that I actually used to do all the comparisons side by side against all the different Binoculars with and still currently do on a daily basis.

Buying these ScoopX UHDs have the exact same warranty just like buying used Nikon Binoculars.

If you have good positive feedback I'll even send them to you first to inspect and pay me after you feel they are worth $80 or $90 delivered otherwise you can just send them back same way as I shipped them.

Having difficulty uploading images here so PM me if you want pictures and want to check a pair out for yourself no pressure. Just don't be too mad after you compare them to your $500+ Binoculars.

oh pictures loaded and they weigh roughly around 24 ounces and have 347 FT FOV which translates to 6.6° even though the box says only 6.5° and the FOV is wider than the Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2 and Midas UHD Gen 2 and also weigh less as well.IMG_20240517_161400.jpgIMG_20240517_161328.jpgIMG_20240517_161248.jpgIMG_20240517_161207.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Best bang for your buck 10x42 Binoculars under $600.00...