WTS USED ScoopX UHD 10x42 good condition excellent image quality $85 shipped

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bought these USED with trashed boxes and some without box but all of these USED ScoopX UHD 10x42 Binoculars are in very good condition with excellent image quality with field flatteners. You really have to at least look through them for yourself to believe it. Don't have to take my word for it.

Optically comparable to the Vortex Viper HD, Nikon Monarch M7, Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2, Athlon Midas UHD Gen 2, Burris Signature HD 2023 Japan made version, clearer than the Japan made Leupold BX4 at least the recently purchased brand new one I compared these to and also clearer than my Japan made Maven B3.

Almost as clear as my Nikon Monarch HGs but hard to tell unless you have them both side by side.

I paid roughly around $65 average or a hair more with shipping with taxes for each of these several months ago from different sellers on eBay and all were in used condition with very damaged boxes and I cleaned them all to the best of my ability. Some of the accessories look unused. These all function properly and have no noticeable defects. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back less return shipping same way I send them via USPS priority mail.

I'll even front them to you if you have good feedback on this forum and just pay after you receive them to check them out first but I require at least phone call to send anything to anyone unless we've done business before.

Having difficulty uploading pictures this time so message me with a cellphone number so I can text pictures. I also have difficulty uploading pictures via private messages.

My email is -

[email protected]

Also selling brand spanking new ones for $90 shipped with slightly dented and or compressed and or torn boxes that's not too bad at least not as bad as the used ones with trashed boxes. I'll inspect every single one of them before shipping to be sure they function as they should and have no obvious defects. These are in fact much better quality than a lot of way more expensive name brands of Binoculars I already tested the ScoopX UHDs against.

They also have the exact same warranty just like buying used Nikon's.

Thank you

10ringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I picked up a pair and would agree with the great quality for the price. I’ve tested many binos over the years and I would say they hang quite well with anything under $600. Light weight, great eyecups, little CA and very clear center resolution.