NEW Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2s without any serial numbers selling on eBay

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Can everyone please check the undersides of their Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2s to see if they have any serial numbers?

I recently bought some new ones on eBay and they don't have any serial numbers and wondering if this is normal and how Athlon can possibly track these for honoring their lifetime warranty without any serial numbers.

I contacted Athlon and they said there's also matching serial numbers on the box but mine has neither.

All my other Athlons have serial numbers on them including matching serial numbers on their boxes next ti their UOC barcodes but just not the Cronus UHD Gen 2s.

Last edited:
OP
H

Hotmail

Lil-Rokslider
Product # - Serial # on the bottom of the scope and a matching # sticker on the outer box
These Athlon Cronus UHD Gen 2 Binoculars themselves have a recessed Blank small rectangular cutout where the serial number supposed to go on the underside of their bridge that looks like Athlon forgot to put the serial number sticker or plate on these Binoculars and the box doesn't even have the serial number sticker either.

I own a lot of other Athlon brand products including Binoculars as well as their Cronus UHD Rangefinder Binoculars which all have serial numbers but these Cronus UHD Gen 2s are the only ones that don't have any serial numbers whatsoever just a blank space.

All 3 of my Athlon Midas Binoculars have serial numbers.