Schnees up to 50 percent off

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
Email today from schnees showing half off on a lot of great boots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iowawhitetailnut

Lil-Rokslider
Never been around them or ever even seen them. Is there a best bang for buck hiking/elk hunting boot that you all recommend? How is the fit?

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use the beartooth early season and the granite in the later season. Granite are a stiff boot so you may or may not like a boot with little flex in the shank

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

TxAg

Lil-Rokslider
Timberline early season insulated Beartooth late season for me. Their boots are legit and their customer service even better.

Poser

WKR
I have the Granite Mid for colder weather, the Kestrels for milder weather. The Kestrels are great: as close to a trail shoe as you'll get with a full boot.

I also have the Montana ADV Pac Boots for winter. -never worse them for hunting, but they are sure are convenient for coming in and out of the house when its snowing out since they are easy to slip on and off. Also great for changing in and out of ski/snowboard boots at the resort or trailhead for the same reason.

iowawhitetailnut

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks all for the input. Started to proceed with buying the beartooth but then ran into about $40 more between tax and shipping and decided not to place order.

Dang, out of my size in the Timberlines!

Have a new pair of the v3 beartooths to start breaking in. But I like the timberlines so much I was thinking I’d use both.