Schnees in Colorado

13bonatter69

Lil-Rokslider
WOW.......Im surprised to see scheels getting such great reviews. I think they are Overpriced on just about everything. They occasionally run sales, but usually not near as good of sales as Cabelas, Dicks....etc. They carry descent gear, but I would take Schnee,s any day of the week. Like I said, not trying to T-bag on Scheels, as they are better than NOTHING, but I would take almost any sporting goods store over them other than Dick's.

2ski

WKR
I will take them over cabelas. Hands down. Not saying I shop at scheels all the time but I don't go to cabelas in billings hardly ever anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone else make it there yet?

Overall I was impressed with the areas I saw. Hunting clothes was nice to see great inventory of top brands. For the ladies you have your own section with multiple brands in one spot, not just one rack mixed in with the men's. Much easier to find stuff than at cabelas.

Didn't spend much time in footwear but noticed several models from crispi, kenetrek which are not to easy to find on shelves around here. Another nice touch is all the work boots are in another area which helps disperse crowds.

Employees were knowledgeable, helpful, genuinely seemed to enjoy their job.