Scammer Got Me for 2500$

Status
Not open for further replies.

snopro176

WKR
Why the eff is there people in this thread talking about deer zones, get that sh!t outa here. This dudes been scammed. But there's at least 2 more by the same guy. I've been on rokslide for years and finally talked my buddy into joining last month, and now his first transaction is a $750 scam for some razor binos from a "detective from Oklahoma". Who knows in the end how many sliders got taken but it's worth joining together to help resolve the issue if possible. Idk these other 2 guys but I can vouche for Cachecline who is the 3rd person scammed by Robertsonscoot. He is currently on hold with the OK city PD but I'm sure we'll find out this guy isn't employed there at all... I'm game to wait a few days for ALL the scammed sliders to realize it and come forward then organize a fund for them or something. It's we'll into the thousands by now..

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

TheViking

WKR
I loved hunting when I was 17 but I was dumb and spent my money on girls, gas and beer. Exo didn't exist, never heard of Swarovski, and my dad had a cheap pair of 10lb Tasco binoculars that wore the skin raw on your neck.

Haha this!
Beer, girls, gas in that order.
Hunted with Walmart camo, trusty ol’ 270 win hand me down rifle, some crappy boots.

Life was good, pecker was always wet lol

Why the eff is there people in this thread talking about deer zones, get that sh!t outa here. This dudes been scammed. But there's at least 2 more by the same guy. I've been on rokslide for years and finally talked my buddy into joining last month, and now his first transaction is a $750 scam for some razor binos from a "detective from Oklahoma". Who knows in the end how many sliders got taken but it's worth joining together to help resolve the issue if possible. Idk these other 2 guys but I can vouche for Cachecline who is the 3rd person scammed by Robertsonscoot. He is currently on hold with the OK city PD but I'm sure we'll find out this guy isn't employed there at all... I'm game to wait a few days for ALL the scammed sliders to realize it and come forward then organize a fund for them or something. It's we'll into the thousands by now..

Dont worry, everyone will give your buddy $10. Right guys?

snopro176

WKR
Dont worry, everyone will give your buddy $10. Right guys?
Very helpful guy...
I'm in for $20 to all 3 of these guys. I'm personally pissed because I ranted to my buddy that this site was the most trustworthy place to buy used hunting equipment and it immediately bit him. Granted F&F or venmo isn't the way to go these days but still, good people got got.

280Ackley

WKR
Muley, we get it. You don’t want to donate. Why do you keep coming back and throwing in your little jabs? I don’t get it.
Now that’s just funny. Don’t like it so much when it’s your thread?!?!? You seem to not have a problem making unwanted comments on other peoples threads, especially if your buddy Sndmn11 joins in.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Now that’s just funny. Don’t like it so much when it’s your thread?!?!? You seem to not have a problem making unwanted comments on other peoples threads, especially if your buddy Sndmn11 joins in.
Oh fun! Give me an example!

And this isn’t my thread btw.

280Ackley

WKR
I’m good, I don’t need to justify my comment. Probably shouldn’t have even said it but I did. Carry on.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opening back up, I think the whole thread just needed a time out. There’s some good information in here for people to become more aware of scams so I’d rather this thread die of natural causes.

However there is some side conversations and poor behavior that I would like to not see anymore of. I ask everyone to consider how your comment and tone would be perceived from the outside looking in and how it can derail a thread.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
All-

The kid checks out. He is clear. I more than verified him. He was scammed out of $2,573.10
I spoke with him and he is a good kid and a hard worker. Reminds me of my nephew. His only mistake was being too trusting. I will be throwing some cash his way once that gets figured out.

AZ8

WKR
This thread makes me feel ok now. Yes, I shop at legit stores and pay retail for high end optics. This thread validates my instincts.

Weekend cheers! 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.