WTS Scammer Alert..... fitodo

bmac1

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just so I'm clear, is the scam that you comment on something for sale as if you're interested in a legit item, and then they (scammer, who is separate from the original seller) contact you with something like the above message?

OP
T
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just so I'm clear, is the scam that you comment on something for sale as if you're interested in a legit item, and then they (scammer, who is separate from the original seller) contact you with something like the above message?
You got it....

Zbowman1

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
In my case I had a WTB add in the classifieds that he messaged me about. My guess is this is mostly whats happening

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Could be that or if you post a WTB thread. I would guess that most come from WTB post.

You can search for those posts specifically, change the "I have XX item" to fit what someone is looking for and send them a PM. They want you to text them to pull communication off the forum so if they get banned, they can still work with you.