Savage 110 Long Range Hunter 50% off at Cabelas ($485 after rebate)

Haha and yeah I know be nice to get a few more options but still a good deal even in 7mm I think. Be fun to mess around with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah i saw on their website they make them in 300wsm but didn't see it as an option. That's what I really wanted. So I decided I've wanted to play with a 6.5x284 for a while, I have an old 30-06 a local guy wants to buy for $400 so in the end this ended up being a $80 experiment :)

I’m picking mine up tomorrow. I used Card Cookie as mentioned and got $550 of gift cards for $478. With rebate I’m looking right at $450 with tax and no FFL charge on top. Excited to explore the 7 rem mag.

Getting a little nervous. My .300 order has said “in process” for a week. Cabelas has cancelled numerous order on me over the past year and not alerted me until I followed up.

huntineveryday

Lil-Rokslider
I'm still waiting for mine too. But they charged my card quickly and the status changed from in process to shipping within about a business day.

joestrow

WKR
I got a little crazy and ordered two. My 300 win mag is currently being shipped to the store. 7mm is still processing. Hoping they arrive next week so I don’t run into any pushback about the mail-in rebate.

I’m also wondering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions about getting a suppressor onto the pre-threaded barrel? Adapter? Have to cut the barrel and rethread? My can is coming sometime before the end of 2021 and hoping to put it to use with my new toys. It’s a silencerco omega 300 with the 5/8-24 thread.

Merry Christmas everyone!

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered a 6.5 creedmore think it was monday at noon. Got an order number so thought gtg. Ordered dies and bullets and monday pm got the dreaded your order has been canceled. Called and explained the situation and the lady said she looked all over the midwest and couldnt find one. She said even if she found one somewhere that cabelas was unable to ship it to another store. They dont have the capability she said. So I ordered a 6.5x284 yesterday. No notice yet the processing has changed to sent or on the way... Hmmmm

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
Credit card statement says pending. First order for the creedmore didnt ever show as even pending I dont think. Hope!?

Picked my 7mm mag up today. Cant seem to get the muzzle break off for now so I can’t test if it is 5/8-24 but here are some pics of the aluminum chassis.

Hoping the muzzle brake will loosen up a bit after I shot a few rounds through it
98f4857db2357e7b2a4a24891eccf833.jpg

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider
Picked my 7mm mag up today. Cant seem to get the muzzle break off for now so I can’t test if it is 5/8-24 but here are some pics of the aluminum chassis.

Hoping the muzzle brake will loosen up a bit after I shot a few rounds through it
98f4857db2357e7b2a4a24891eccf833.jpg

Reverse threaded?

Chadd314

FNG
I got a little crazy and ordered two. My 300 win mag is currently being shipped to the store. 7mm is still processing. Hoping they arrive next week so I don’t run into any pushback about the mail-in rebate.

I’m also wondering if anyone has any ideas/suggestions about getting a suppressor onto the pre-threaded barrel? Adapter? Have to cut the barrel and rethread? My can is coming sometime before the end of 2021 and hoping to put it to use with my new toys. It’s a silencerco omega 300 with the 5/8-24 thread.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Rebate says you can redeem til end of January

wapitibob

WKR
I was mistaken, this article references a 5/8-34 thread.

The instructions I saw for break removal said to use 2 pins thru the break holes and use those to get leverage to spin the break off.

Attachments

• MuzzleBrake2.jpg
    MuzzleBrake2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

TTT

Lil-Rokslider
I was mistaken, this article references a 5/8-34 thread.

The instructions I saw for break removal said to use 2 pins thru the break holes and use those to get leverage to spin the break off.
Anyone got the muzzle brake off yet?