SAKO S20 on Clearance @ Cabela's/BassPro

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
Last edited:
They are all sold out. For whatever reason they allow you to order and then they send you an email the next day saying they apologize, but they are out of stock.

OP
DOESLAYER

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
well for what its worth I just spoke to a CS rep and she informed me that they have several of these rifles in .243 and 6.5 creed in stock. I was mainly worried about the .243 as I already own a 6.5 creed. I also asked about the creed as its the new hype in calibers and she informed me that they had over 10. She did check several ways to confirm the order was going to be fulfilled, my card got charged worse case i get my money back.

I'll post if my order was fulfilled or not.

well for what its worth I just spoke to a CS rep and she informed me that they have several of these rifles in .243 and 6.5 creed in stock. I was mainly worried about the .243 as I already own a 6.5 creed. I also asked about the creed as its the new hype in calibers and she informed me that they had over 10. She did check several ways to confirm the order was going to be fulfilled, my card got charged worse case i get my money back.

I'll post if my order was fulfilled or not.
I ordered one in 300 WM and it shipped this morning. Thanks for the link.

OP
DOESLAYER

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
Well I ordered one in 6.5 and one in 300WM. Way to go @DOESLAYER for spending my money.

Good, LOL. all for supporting the hunting community this site has been great with info on western game hunting.

Cabela's has been spotty at times with stuff in their bargain bin. Hopefully we all get our rifles.

I called again and it seems my rifle shipped to my local Cabela's, just gotta wait till it arrives.

Happy happy joy joy.

Last edited:

Zcarlon

FNG
Were they 1/3rd the price or 1/3 off? I'm seeing then on their site for 500 off of the 15 or 16 hundred.

Titan

WKR
Are there stock option for the hunter model to reduce the weight? Seems fairly heavy compared to the competition in the $1000+ range

Titan

WKR
Thanks. I almost jumped on one assuming they would go fast, but the weight just doesn’t make sense for me.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered on Friday I can let you know. It’s supposed to arrive mid week! I already have a 6.5 PRC in the savage 110 ultralight so I ordered the Sako in 300 wm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
DOESLAYER

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up mine 2 weeks ago it looks brand new, the bolt looks like it's been cycled a few times. I got the Precision model, for all the features IMO the weight is justified YMMV. Since its debut i wanted one but was a bit hesitant due to the price. Blows my Savage and Ruger outta the water in terms of quality.

Gotta say its a beautiful fine piece, smooth as butter bolt, crisp trigger and the Tg cerakote is icing on the cake. The stock does feel a bit hollow but who cares, its like shooting a 1911 then going to a Glock.

I've only shot 3 types of ammo, the best is .5 MOA with Hornady new CX outfitter ammo, I'm impressed...

Last edited:
I picked up mine 2 weeks ago it looks brand new, the bolt looks like it's been cycled a few times. I got the Precision model, for all the features IMO the weight is justified YMMV. Since its debut i wanted one but was a bit hesitant due to the price. Blows my Savage and Ruger outta the water in terms of quality.

Gotta say its a beautiful fine piece, smooth as butter bolt, crisp trigger and the Tg cerakote is icing on the cake. The stock does feel a bit hollow but who cares, its like shooting a 1911 then going to a Glock.

I've only shot 3 types of ammo, the best is .5 MOA with Hornady new CX outfitter ammo, I'm impressed...
Not sure why there's no "like" button here, so I'll just reply and say thanks for the feedback.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Yes thank you DoeSlayer. I ordered on 5/6 I called on 5/12 it shipped on 5/7. I’ll let everyone know how it looks and such when it arrives. Im excited! Is it bad if I’m considering getting a few calibers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk