SAC Nexus Press / Inline Fabrication Mount

Does anyone have a Nexus press mounted on an in-line fabrication quick change mount? If so, is it drilled out for the primer drop tube, and is it stable/solid enough? I currently have a quick change mount on my bench, and would like to continue to use the quick change system; however, if it’s not stable enough, I will just go with a dedicated amount.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TEWONG

FNG
I have one mounted to a 4" Micro Ultramount. It does have the hole predrilled for the primer drop tube. Very solid.IMG_7831.jpeg

OP
S
So the new press showed up yesterday. Got it setup this morning when I got home from work, and loaded up some more 7 PRC test loads. I started out with a XL-750 and piked up a FA F1 and M-Press for single stage work. I realize I don't know what I don't know yet, but I think this is the easiest so far to get consistent results with the least amount of effort. Really surprised with the mechanical geometry of this- very little effort for raising and lowering the ram. I took the primer catch off the F1 and drilled it a little larger to slip over the primer tube on the Nexus. The threads are still intact in the F1 primer catch, so it can be swapped back and forth. I'll likely use the F1 for handgun loads, until SAC comes out with shell holders for handgun cartridges and 45-70.

IMG_3523.jpeg

OP
S
I'm not totally bought-in on the efficacy of low concentricity, but FWIW, using my same dies, my concentricity is ~0.0015" as compared to ~0.004" with the F1 and M-Press when using the FA Universal Seating Die.