Rynoskin Clothing?

Voyageur

WKR
I've been treating my clothing with permethrin for the past 10 years or so, but am looking to find a chemical free option to clothing that protects against ticks, mosquitoes, black flies, etc. and ran across Rynoskin. Interested in hearing from any who use/have used it.
Thanks.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
I owned the original camo version for probably 15 years and still use it for spring turkey season, nighttime hog hunts in tall grass, and chigger infested areas. Even saved me when i found myself standing in a fire ant hill. For the more recent five or so years i jumped on the permitherin band wagon and wear the rynoskin under my camo clothes treated with permitherin unless the weather is super hot then i just wear the rynoskin top and no additional outer layer. With or without the permitherin sprayed clothes, I have not had a single tick or chigger get through the rynoskin, it does work. My friends not wearing it get tore up with chiggers. The original even provides good mosquito protection.

The material fit is very tight, which is the point to keep ticks out, but the tight fit takes some getting used to. Even with my 15 year old suit I still get the compression marks around my ankles and wrists. The material also has a cooling and wicking effect which is great in hot weather but a con in cold weather. The pants don't have a fly which is annoying, I hope they add a zipper fly in the future.

OP
Voyageur

Voyageur

WKR
I re-posted this thread to the General Forum in hopes of getting additional replies.