Rugged Alaskan 360 TI

Tahoe1305

WKR
I just ordered one and will have it in a couple weeks I think. All I have to compare it to is the full AB suppressor raptor lineup and a dead air sandman since I'm a fairly new FFL, but I will post up my anecdotal thoughts once I get out with it. Hope it's great cause the damn thing is so expensive, even for me!
Do that please. Then tell me to buy one!

2Barrels

FNG
My Alaskan 360 started it's jail term today. I'll be living vicariously through others until it's in my hands. Last can (KGM R65 was 266 days) Planning on using it on a 20" 338 Fed.

Also, any impressions on how the Ti version compares to the regular Alaska 360 can as far sound suppression and tone?
I don't have the steel version to compare it to unfortunately. And even that version costs the same as a titanium can so I don't see myself buying it

I don't have the steel version to compare it to unfortunately. And even that version costs the same as a titanium can so I don't see myself buying it
Have you compared it to other 7” cans then?
Also, the regular version is only $830 on Silencershop, so not a bad price. The $1399 of the Ti version is quite steep though.

Have you compared it to other 7” cans then?
Also, the regular version is only $830 on Silencershop, so not a bad price. The $1399 of the Ti version is quite steep though.
Yes I shot it with the AB raptor 10, raptor 8, raptor 6, raptor 4 and dead air nomad TI. It was only quieter than the raptor 4. I bought a 30 cal endcap for the alaskan and will be shooting all of them again soon

Update. Shot fairly hot handloads outta my 20" 300 PRC yesterday with the 30 cal endcap on the rugged alaskan 360 TI and..... it made seemingly zero difference, it's loud as hell lol. Feel bad shitting on it but its the truth, this is the only can i regret buying so far, and its really just due to me thinking its way overpriced. Also not crazy about having to spend $100 for the 30 cal endcap. Only quieter than the AB raptor 4 and not by a ton. Shot it alongside the AB raptor 4, 6, 8, 10, dead air nomad TI, Diligent Defense LTI and Diligent defense STI. Results of our redneck testing posted over in the thread Ryan Avery started about comparing different titanium cans if anyone is interested

Attachments

• 20230423_170821.jpg
    20230423_170821.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 57